LEADERSHIP FOR LIFE LTD.
At Leadership for Life LTD we share a common purpose and that is to help organisations, individuals and communities to build capability and capacity to achieve their aspirations. In doing so, we work closely with them to enable them to release and realise their potential, collectively, and individually to shape the future.
Due to the nature of the current environment we review Government Guidelines in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic on a weekly basis and are slowly and cautiously moving forward to a return to delivering face to face training to our clients and business partners at our premises in Plymouth. Our overall aim is to be able to deliver training to our clients safely, and with your support we are confident we can facilitate learning in a way that is safe, but also engaging and insightful.
As guidelines can change in response to the pandemic we need to be agile, responsive and fluid in our approach to creating a safe learning environment that complies with the requirements at the time and have introduced the following set of measures to provide a level of confidence to all our clients that they can attend, participate and enjoy learning together with Leadership for Life LTD in a safe and controlled learning environment.
Current Measures (Reviewed Weekly)
1. We have reduced the number of delegates on any course to six (6) to ensure compliance with social distancing rules.
2. Each delegate will have their own table for the duration of the training which will include a disposable face mask, hand sanitizer and hand wipes.
3. Individual learning resources will also be available for each delegate.
4. For first aid related courses, delegates will also be provided with gloves, and access to additional face masks as and when required for any practical assessments.
5. Training facilities are cleaned daily with all surfaces sanitised for added safety before and after use.
6. Delegates are encouraged to bring their own lunch box and flasks with hot drinks to the training as we will not be able to provide lunch under current guidelines.
7. Any delegate due to attend training that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (including members of their household) should NOT attend the training.
8. Upon arrival at the training venue, all delegates will be required to read and sign a declaration confirming they are fit to attend the training course.
Coronvirus (COVID-19) Symptoms
While the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are usually mild, some people can become very unwell. The main symptoms to be aware of include:
High Temperature; this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
New Continuous Cough; coughing for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Loss or Change to Your Sense of Smell or Taste; you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
With your support we can ensure these measures minimse the impact on the learning experience while ensuring we keep everyone safe.
The Leadership for Life Team